With guest Andrew Shafer on, we talk about his recent Docker article and speculate about different business models for Docker. We also cover the new OS X release, Yosemite. Joining us: Brandon Whichard, Matt Ray, and Coté. And special guest, Andrew Shafer.
Subscribe to this podcast: http://feeds.feedburner.com/SoftwareDefinedTalk
- Yosemite review from Coté
- Andrew’s Docker article at The New Stack.
- Docker running in VMs. The way of the future.
- Pivotal Warden
- Docker on Diego
- So, what do people want to pay for when you have an open source portfolio?
- Andrew’s OSCON talk on open source strategies.