DevOps is the new Agile, Peak Everything – Software Defined Talk Podcast #017
Nov 23rd, 2014 8:00am by
Is Amazon taking over everything in IT? It’s definitely huge with eight availability zones and at least 50,000 servers per zone means Amazon has at a minimum 1.4 million servers. How’s OpenStack doing as a defensive move? And we’re pretty sure DevOps is the new Agile. Our show this week is with the usual gang: Brandon Whichard, Matt Ray, and Coté.
Subscribe to this podcast: http://feeds.feedburner.com/SoftwareDefinedTalk
- If you prefer video, see the live recording.
- Mando’s Law and the McRib loving’.
- Coté’s Law of Science Fiction Movies
- Amazon is Crazy Big
- Peak private cloud?
- TAM vs. ShAM.
- Is OpenStack too enterprisey? Or is that by design?
- HA HA BUSINESS!
- IBM DevOps service – and an off handed comment about 60% of companies going DevOps at some point. Rackspace has one as well.
- Is “DevOps” the new “Agile”?
- Coté’s whacky DevOps market timing
- Matt Ray: Sunshine, the movie.
- Brandon: Ubiquiti EdgeRouter ERLite-3, more home router than you’ll ever need.
- Coté: Patagonia puffy vest. (They don’t seem to have the exact model I have, but this one looks like it’s descendant).