Automation and Orchestration with Docker & Containers
The need to manage and automate containers demands a rethinking of orchestration platforms. This ebook explores what differentiates current orchestration tools on the market, and takes a look at how they can be used to automate workflows across distributed systems. We explore cluster management, orchestration platforms, service discovery, job scheduling, configuration management, and the role of cloud platforms in automating containers. The ebook covers topics including:
- The components of container orchestration and management.
- What you need to know about Docker Swarm, Kubernetes, and Mesos.
- Data research and findings about end user and vendor perceptions around orchestration.
- Considerations for orchestrating containers in production.
- The emerging Containers as a Service market.
And to our ebook 3 sponsor.
The New Stack is a wholly owned subsidiary of Insight Partners. TNS owner Insight Partners is an investor in the following companies: Docker.