Networking, Security and Storage with Docker & Containers
Containers necessitate a hard evaluation of security, especially at the networking and storage level. Take a look at approaches to networking containers, including native efforts by Docker to create efficient and secure networking practices. We’ll explore best practices for security at scale, data persistence and storage, database management, and networking it all together. The ebook covers topics including:
- The evolution of container networking types and specifications
- How containers can facilitate a more secure environment
- Persistent data storage in the dynamic and portable container lifecycle
- Identifying and solving issues in container production environments
- The products and projects that allow for networking, security, and storage
And to our ebook 4 sponsor.
The New Stack is a wholly owned subsidiary of Insight Partners, an investor in the following companies mentioned in this article: Docker.