Use Cases for Kubernetes
Kubernetes is a container management platform designed to run enterprise-class, cloud-enabled and web-scalable IT workloads. For both new users and recent adopters, it’s important to highlight how Kubernetes is being utilized by teams and organizations. This ebook begins with an overview of the Kubernetes platform and how it functions, then covers the usage patterns and key deployment scenarios of customers using Kubernetes in production. We’ll also take a look at the projects and companies, such as CoreOS, Intel and Red Hat, working to push Kubernetes forward for the entire ecosystem. The ebook covers topics including:
- The rise of container orchestration and management.
- An overview of the Kubernetes platform and architecture.
- Deployment targets for Kubernetes-based solutions.
- Top customer use cases for Kubernetes.
- What you need to know when using Kubernetes.