Subscribe to this podcast: http://feeds.feedburner.com/SoftwareDefinedTalk
- Hipster Level meme? Boss.
- Power Rangers Dino Thunder – really awesome if you’re 4.
- iPhone 6 buying and hand-feel.
- EMC, HP, and Dell merger rumors – EMC Federation stuff.
- Which of the OpenStack companies is next?
- Amazon EC2 instances getting rebooted. Matt Ray ponders outloud. Turns out!
- What’s this bash bug? What’s this command line stuff? Bash exploit.
- Coté: Jack Links beef jerky sticks – “the man made meat thing.”
- Matt: New Apex Twin album.
- Brandon: Vitamix blender… the best $400 blender you’ll ever buy. 4 year olds love their demos.
The New Stack is a wholly owned subsidiary of Insight Partners, an investor in the following companies mentioned in this article: Docker.