At the Linux Foundation’s Open Source Leadership Summit, held this month in Sonoma, California, Alex Williams, founder of The New Stack, sat down with Kris Borchers, Executive Director of the JS Foundation, to talk about the focus of the foundation.
“We can take a step back and look at it from the outside to help them make the project more successful,” said Borchers.
In this Edition:
- 1:47: How the JS Foundation got to have 28 projects in it.
- 4:16: What are the values is the JS Foundation trying to uphold.
- 6:52: Some of the themes it is going to be following this year.
- 9:09: Proof of that serverless story.
- 10:21: How to break things, not too badly.
- 11:12: How event-based principles and practices fit in with the JS Foundation?
The Linux Foundation, which manages the JS Foundation, is a sponsor of The New Stack.