In this iteration of Software Defined Talk, episode #57, the SDT crew discuss cloud management platforms, unikernels, and product management. Also, SDT emcee Michael Coté urges the audience to go to a DevOpsDays!
Listen above, subscribe to the feed, or download the MP3 directly.
- If you like video, see this episodes’ video recording.
- Brandon on Apple Podcast app.
- “Product managers in any large organization are product janitors.”
- Unikernals – John Willis discusses them on DevOpsCafé.
- The good VMware preso, the Biri’s San Diego OpenStack talk.
- Cisco buys CliQr.
- We’re fat on CMP M&A glut. Nice diagram of large company’s acquisitions here.
BONUS LINKS, not in episode
- Michael Dell Names Executives to Run Company After He Closes EMC Deal
- Rackspace Continues to Adjust Focus – “we expect the growth rate for our OpenStack public cloud to slow in 2016… our OpenStack private cloud, which is growing in the high double digits.”