We discuss the 100,000 node OpenStack cluster at Wal-mart, the new new Microsoft, the rumored Apple Car, and the industry analyst market being disrupted. It’s not too shabby this week.
Subscribe to this podcast: http://feeds.feedburner.com/SoftwareDefinedTalk.
- If you like video, see this episodes’ video recording.
- Walmart has 100K OpenStack Nodes.
- Microsoft is Really Turning it the Fuck Around.
- Chef and Microsoft Announcement – on the Chef Blog.
- Canonical and the Internet of Things.
- Apple Making a Car? Seriously?
- Industry Analyst Disruption, Again — we discuss Coté’s write-up of the industry analyst market.