We discuss the evolving role of white papers, the spate of OpenStack startup acquisitions, Cisco Live, and cloud identity. Also, some robot recommendations.
- If you like video, see this episode’s video recording.
- White papers, a State of the Union.
- Unlimited length DMs in Twitter.
- San Diego, it’s damn perfect.
- Cloud Identity conference. In San Diego. “The Identerati.”
- Cisco Live.
- Snoop Dogg nominates himself for Twitter’s CEO.
- OpenStack buy-ups: Cisco acquires Piston, and IBM acquires Blue Box.
- Check out Matt and Coté at SolarWinds’ ThwackCamp next week!
- WeWork co-working is bumpin’! (And, the old Austin Tech Scene podcast, RIP 2010 to 2011.)
- Brandon: DameWare video, a movie trailer. The Age of Crytocurrency.
- Matt: Oculus Rift. I can’t stop laughing every time I open this page of robots.
- Coté: the eggs in Spain. Who’s been filling shells with piss in America and calling them eggs all my life?
Michael Cote works for Pivotal, a sponsor of The New Stack. Cisco is also a sponsor of TNS.
The New Stack is a wholly owned subsidiary of Insight Partners. TNS owner Insight Partners is an investor in the following companies: WeWork.