After covering out genius new business model, The Software Defined Talk podcast episode #53 will talk about Twitter, how Wall Street values tech companies, the Austin startup scene, follow-up on kick-off meetings, and recommendations.
- If you like video, see this episodes’ video recording.
- Twitter – Brandon’s Twitter poll. – What’s up with Twitter? – Ben Thompson on FB vs. Twitter.
- We still don’t understand how Wall Street values companies.
- 2016 Austin Startup Report.
- The Apple Watch for travel is great; app developers need to add more complications and Watch apps.
- Brandon: a piece on machine learning.
- Matt: MicroSD adapter for MacBook Pro – add a new HD to your Mac, easily!
- Excellent font comparison tool for developer fonts. Still liking Inconsolata but I’m seeing some good alternatives.
- Coté: Shower-Mate Bluetooth Speaker, if you travel a lot, get two so you have one for home and one your bag. Also, check out his new column at The Register.