With a new integration between Kubernetes and VMware announced, the Software Defined Talk crew once again discuss what exactly the battle of the new stack is and how companies could be angling to make money off it. We also discuss mole sauce and recommendations.
- VMware’s post, and a product page.
- Photon platform is VMware’s container-play, trying to leverage the VMware ecosystem (vSAN & NSX stuff.)
- The New Stack coverage.
BONUS LINKS, Not Covered in the Show
AWS and Government
Randy Bias Leaves EMC
- OpenStack advocate/critic, Pets vs. Cattle, Randy Bias is moving from EMC two years to the day after the Cloudscaling acquisition, a company he helped launch.
- He is heading to… Juniper.
Cisco Is AWS Skeptical
What $50 Buys You at Huaqianbei Electronic Market
- Brandon: Accused Podcast.
- Matt: Song Exploder podcast and the Tobacco album “Sweatbox Dynasty.”
- Coté: Kirkland brushed khaki pants. Also, espadrilles from that store in BCN, La Manual Alpargatera. Apple Live Photos.