For Christ’s Sake, Go Read The Halo Effect — Software Defined Talk Podcast #20
Jan 14th, 2015 4:30pm by
Sign up for my newsletter at coteindustries.com/memo.
Subscribe to this podcast: http://feeds.feedburner.com/SoftwareDefinedTalk
- If you like video, see this episodes’ video recording.
- In-room coffee – passenger shaming.
- Matt Ray’s predictions round-up, like Dan Lyons’s.
- Brandon reminds us to go read The Halo Effect.
- Blinkist – good for re-reading business books like the Innovator’s Dilemma
- Compuware spinning out dynatrace; some dynatrace numbers, didn’t they combine with Gomez?
- Matt Ray reads The Everything Store. “He wanted to work at Wal-mart – not as a stocker.”
- The Amazon Fire article; Lab126 reorg.
- On the tedious need to have an opinion.
- Survivor bias leadership vs. IBM.
- Going to North Idahoo.
- Matt: The annotated Sandman. The Annotated Alice: The Definitive Edition as recommended by Jason Cohen in high school.
- Brandon: get a network cable tester. Also: OpsSchool.
- Coté: Lego Detective Office and Barbershop overview video – smuggling’ cookies!