In this episode, we discuss putting together a good, helpful cloud strategy for large companies. Also, some Twilio talk and the woes of enterprise cloud.
Subscribe to this podcast: http://feeds.feedburner.com/SoftwareDefinedTalk.
- If you like video, see this episode’s video recording.
- “Mo’ money, mo’ problems” revisited.
- Docker buys SocketPlane.
- More from HP.
- No AWS in HP OpenStack: “HP will not add AWS API compatibility to Helion Openstack, Hilf said in an interview Tuesday.”
- “Insert Keynote here.”
- Bi-modal IT.
- “The strategy of the chicken sausage” vs. the cloud strategy one-pager.
- Becoming a software company.
- Twillio buys 2FA company.