TNS Makers at OpenStack: Containers, Containers, Containers
May 19th, 2015 4:49pm by
TNS Annual Reader Survey
We need your input! Take 5 minutes to chime in and help guide our coverage.
Begin the survey
A recap of day one at OpenStack in Vancouver for some pho and a podcast. Is that how it really reads? Pho … Qieu?
In this podcast with Sam Charrington and Atul Jha, we discuss:
- Tesora, the infrastructure for DBaaS on OpenStack, and their reach for the top 5 percent of the IT market.
- The new networking; low-level challenges; and the problems with network automation.
- Sam talks about OpenStack’s demo at the morning keynote.
- DefCore: What is it? Are you listening, Rob Hirschfeld?
- Containers and OpenStack.
- Apcera and appc, the container standard.
- VMware, containers and security.
- Open source communities: Will there be a Docker Foundation?
- Defense mechanisms.
- Is OpenStack the happy medium?
- Citrix joins OpenStack. What’s up with that?
- And a last good bye from a restaurant with a name we won’t soon forget.