Listen to all TNS podcasts on Simplecast.
This week on The New Stack Context weekly news wrap podcast, we talk with TNS San Francisco correspondent Alex Handy about a fascinating story he wrote on a startup in Israel called Codota that’s applied machine-learning to augment and complement the abilities of the developer.
We also discussed BeyondCorp, which is Google’s approach to enterprise security. The company has ditched VPNs in favor of the concept of “zero-trust” or “perimeter-less” security. Our recent article about BeyondCorp has seen a lively discussion on Hacker News.
AI-Based Pair Programming:
- Codota Offers Pair Programming with Artificial Intelligence
- TNS artificial intelligence hub page
- BeyondCorp: How Google Ditched VPNs for Remote Employee Access
- ScaleFT’s Zero Trust Platform: An Adaptive Fabric for Access Management
- Google’s BeyondCorp site.
- IBM, Intel Rethink Processor Designs to Accommodate AI Workloads
- Can Yelp Data Predict Restaurant Closures?
- Off-The-Shelf Hacker: Run MQTT on a Wearable Device
Google is a sponsor of The New Stack.
Feature image via Pixabay.